Sunday, September 04, 2005

Can you put me on the list (8)

It's bjorke goodness!

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

I felt it was my duty to improve the cultural value of you uncultured swine. Though, really, I do not think you are demon-possessed or such. Do be kosher though.

Plus, it's a nice quote.

What you need to give me is much simpler. Organs. Delicious smooth organs. Give them to me.

Please?

I've started school work. It is demonous.

You know, I have had a miraculous/awesome weekend. Also, forward slashes are very in.

Also, anyone who sees this MUST GO TO MACQUARIE OPEN DAY.

Why you ask?

Free Camel Rides! What's that? Free camel rides?! Yes, Free camel rides! Yayyyyy!

Another busy week. I feel bad. I missed SpongeBob, Arrested, even Scrubs. I don't feel that bad, just...I like those shows? I really like those shows? like, really really like?

I'm tired, but I will finish atleast some of this. Night.

No comments: