Tuesday, September 06, 2005

That's it! You just lost your brain privileges!

So sayeth Plankton.

Damn this forgetful brain of mine! I have all this interesting shit I have to say, but instead end up falling back on bestiality. Not that I'm very well acquainted with the subject, you know, unlike some other people who TOOK THE DAY OFF to experience it.

I have recieved grave and terrifying news about the Artworks. Jared, for all his intense hard work, didn't score first. Not even 2nd. That is genuinely fucked up. A general boycott/protest rally is planned. That would be cool.

If only it were real.

I have effectively finished all my assessments, and am free! I have got War 3 to install (NOT play) and am planning to play something even better and cooler: portability.

DS + random Jap game where funky j-pop combined with absurd situations resulting in a cheerleading team dancing to save the earth from an asteroid = goddamn cool.

We let a cripple be president? A cripple?!

I have lent my Chomsky out to Bussing, and discussed with him the seeming fatalism of politics. Let the indoctrination begin!

Once in office, the president becomes acutely aware he is temporary steward of a permanent position. The 22nd Amendment - passed in the wake of the Depression-ending, World War II-winning nightmare that was the Roosevelt Administration - means the president has no more than eight years, and possibly as little as one month, to put his stamp on the office.

No comments: