Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It kinda makes me very happy

DotA that is.

For Panderia! Where ever that is, and whatever it may contain. Pandas rock.

I gave in to my sinful sinful urge again to play Warcraft III again today, but it was fun and worth it. It was fun being a drunken panda who slung drinks at people. And splitting into elemental and cuter pandas. Wearing robes.

I was a lycanthrope too! Woof woof.

Miaow miaow. Miaow miaow. Miaow miaow you stupid dog!

I did eco work and found my hypothesis is true. I am forever doomed to 18. Whatever will I do.

Whaddya mean, perversion has limits!? That's maybe because you're jealous!

Have to do UAC preferences. I don't know what i'm going to do. I feel that whatever I do will be inadequate, unless I do something hopelessly self-indulgent. Then I will be poor and educated. I can live that. But I fear others cannot. Others more worldly and wanting to play Warcraft. Damn.

I'm atleast coming on friday! I have cake! I heard legals is getting an icecream cake! A GOOD icecream cake. I am off now to sup tea. McTschuss.

No comments: