Thursday, September 01, 2005

That idiot slattern sent the dog?!

See, if Jamie Oliver can make it big by talking like Jamie Oliver, what would it do for someone to talk like Jamie Oliver and not actually be Jamie Oliver? Fame and fortune indeed.

Yes he is a patsy.

I want a scapel for my casual surgery.

Look! It's Kidneyland! And who's that? It's Walt Kidney himself! Yayyyy!

Went and saw artworks. They were cool! Jared's one was used as a demostrator. This is very unfortunate. Now, when I greet Jared in the morning with the usual hearty "You're a no talent hack!!," I will have to remind myself to ignore the notion of hypocrisy. *sigh* Sigh.

In all fairness though, he was the one who did this well.

In respect, however, I will not insult him for all of tomorrow. Atleast, I won't mean it.

All the other artworks were awesome too! Well, not all, but a lot. Who does Oil on Canvas anymore?

I started reading some J.D. Salinger. It's pretty cool. Surprisingly readable, considering when it was written. Or it could be that my imagination starved mind is craving for anything even remotely new, and like a homeless orphan, I am willing to lick the last sheen of literary sugar from the candy wrapper that is a book.

What the hell is wrong with my body!? You'd think the damn thing would learn NOT to sync my REM sleep with my cicadian rhythms, but noooo, it's being retarded. I woke up at the exact middle of my dream of being a koala teddy bear; I was really enjoying it too (there was a doll involved, I don't know why. And NO, not like that.)

Scrubs starts today! Atleast I'll fail the HSC with a good stock of Scrubs quotes. I will have to get Fairy Godparents and awesome writers. I think the latter will be a harder find. Good night.

No comments: