Monday, December 19, 2005

Before you do anything, get some Band-aids.

Safe.

I haven't being updating this thing. It's because i'm lazy. And seemingly constantly, constantly busy. It's kinda scary. But you get used to it. Fun though.

Nearly finished another season of Buffy, Willow and Tara haven't made with the happy yet, and it's a little frustrating. Just do it already and then worry about the profitable and sexy consequences later. And can you say Lust Bunnies? Now Buffbuff is tainted. And I will have to clean her out. I'm going to require holy water and my tongue.

To chant.

I'm already feeling the old effects. I wake up tired, my sides hurt and I complain frequently about my sciatica. I wonder where that is. My burner is on the fritz. Make it stop being what could potentially be a copyright suit worth millions to a snack food company.

I finished another book, and very nearly finished another one, only interrupted by the crass demands of my flesh, and the even crasser demands of my mother to come home, but i'm not entirely sure whether it's legal as such to allow me count them as official, bookwise. I might just anyway, because it is a series I really like and would want others to read.

I am beset by hilarity on all sides. Woe is me. Inexplicably tired. Sleeping is odd and unsatisfying. So unlike staying up late at night trawling sites of coffee and digging. Have done nothing of decent responsibility in the past couple of days. Something is horribly, horribly right. Oh dear god, just realised UAI barbecue is on today. Shit. Should probably sleep for that. I will need sufficient energy to be overawed at the sheer weight of Crosbie's UAI. I presume it will get him a pass to see the Queen. Or atleast the damn secret cabal of powerful African-American leaders from the business, political, and entertainment industries working together to ensure that the third season of Chappelle's Show would never happen.

You think I kid? I kid you not.

No comments: