Sunday, December 11, 2005

Now it's laziness

Before it was good old-fashioned sloth.

I love ferrets. They smell bad. They get into everything they shouldn't. They eat catfood. All of these things are personal dreams of mine.

-JS

Why did no one mention that Niego was awesome? I started reading it after the announcements of imminent doom about the strip started coming up, and it's funny from the second strip. That's pretty good yo. Though I may just catch up on Bonus stage as well.

What the hell? I'm playing Alpha Centauri as the crazed warrior woman. I make a few smart moves at the beginning; i'm pinned in by two other factions on a small island, and realise I would get owned if I did nothing. So I move in, eradicate one, subvert/eradicate the other, and take control of the entire island. And now i'm being kept in check by the Peacekeepers. You must be kidding me. Fuck you dramatic irony. Now I can't get control of the U.N., in a seething war with a despot who refuses to stop it for a second so that atleast we could both build up troops, leading to me wearing him down over and over and over again, and just stabbed the CEO in the back in order to get the Fundies on my side.

Such is life.

More Niego genius:

"So you're an independantly wealthy young man orphaned at an young age?
"Mmm..."
"Like Batman!"

No comments: