Sunday, April 23, 2006

God may not play dice

But the Devil sure as hell does.

What to say. Lots of things happening. Spending lots of time outside of house. Nice. I'm making that transition into homeless person well. I get to walk around, wearing inappropriate clothing and contemplatin'. I am so fucking cosmopolitan.

I lost my shoes :( I liked those shoes. Hopefully I get them back.

Yes I lost my shoes. It happens. Especially to people like me.

Been having really odd days...Had fun at Fox's, crashed Min-taec's house where he fed AND got me a drink! (yay!) And scored a four. Woo Woo! I had to find my student card, which I put somewhere. I sit on my bed, start reading a little GBS, and find my student card. It's rather odd. Zoo got cancelled. GRRRR. I find out that a Aczchuan grocery in West Ryde is shutting down. Freaks me out entirely, as I did not forsee this. Well, I did a little, but not this soon. In addition, that place has been a virtual institution as long I've been here. I've been here 8 years, and it's been there for me. Hell, i've been through the loss of Games World, where nice/flustered owners would let us play Smash Bros for hours on end. That place caused my mother so much heartache, I owe it a medal. Now there's only going to be three Asian grocerys side by side. Miss Strawberry, I can't deal with this.

Oh hell no! I did not move from Southside for this.

Intrinsic value!!!!!

Zinc-based banking system....

Tired. Forget how tiring things are.

Kingdom Hearts is one of the cruelest things ever created for me. It forces you to make highly important choices at the BEGINNING OF THE GAME. This fucks with my mind like nothing you have seen. It's outrageously fun; I'd tempted to ban the damn thing in some pseudo-Plato avengement sequence. I also suck at it. Squaresoft = dangerously good and addictive.

For the record, 1 to 9 with Riku. Goddamn you Riku.

In another turn of events, I broke 5 mil! YATTA! My recent buy was a bad buy, but I'm hoping he'll turn out to be long term.

Are film execs retarded? Because I can't conceivably see a way that things like Love Don't Co$t a Thing and how they butchered The Importance of Being Ernest.

See, I figure this whole arguing thing, not very hard. People, not very smart.

It's a conundrum.

It's late, and really, right now, during all this talking, I should have been playing Kingdom Hearts. God that game scares me. Scary voices, scary impending doom, Donald Duck. Night.

No comments: