Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My count of fauna increases

4. That's how many eels I saw today. No crazy big yellow fish though.

It was really odd, cause I saw one, and it came up to me, looked at me, moved on, then another one came, looked at me, moved on. What did they expect? Then I saw another one, and then another one! They left, churning the mud behind them. And I never saw them again.

For the rest of the day.

My rank indifference to the wheelings and dealings of my days is...meh. I left my wallet on the bus, missed my lecture, got called up within a half hour that somebody had found and maintained custody of my wallet, then talked about my lustings for a non-corporateness and even found out what we did in Stats. Georgia is a fun girl. Finished my Tute really quickly, helped people out with Economics.

Then armed with an indomitable spirit and 80 cents, I headed off to get my wallet.

The 80 cents counted more.

I now have a contact in the Channel 7 network, god forbid me ever going there.

Watched Spirited Away, which was a great movie. I especially loved the little soot things, carrying the coal. Miyazaki proves his genius. Woo.

I always thought that the stereotype that Uni kids were malnourished. They are. Bananas.

No comments: