Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's 3:45 in the morning

And i'm still doing my goddamn essay. How I hates it. On the bright side, i've only got another 200 words to go.

GOD THE DRUDGERY

But nothing like the Drudge Report mind you.

Listening to Grates. They are quite cool. Looking forward to concert now. And true to form, I've listened to Monster Mash 60 odd times? I can't remember. So damn cool. Just the concept that Frankenstein comes to life and instead of going on a murderous rampage, he invents a new dance. Now that's fucking cool. And then he gets his buddies in it. I would kill to be a backing singer on that song.

Might skip Birthday. Have work the next day, going to be tired and sleep-deprived, alcohol is not my friend at that point. No wait that's not true. It's always my friend. ALWAYS.

Yes, i'm quite happy with the state of my liver damage thank you. No I do not wish to switch to a longer-lasting liver. I would like a longer one though. Just physically longer, so it would freak out my other organs even more so.

Good times.

I'm sure i'll have finished this THING before 6. In the morn. Hopefully. My excursions and diversions grow exponentially as I come closer to finishing. Fuck.

Does anyone remember this? It's rather a good summary on what is NOT a frivolous lawsuit.

No comments: