Saturday, March 27, 2004

Comfort.

I don't really have that feeling of security nowadays. that simple feeling of happiness, that feeling of joy of being with people.

I only feel secure, I mean really secure in a few places nowadays. In school, it's not a true type of security, it's more of a blatant disregard for people. I don't give a fuck about other people, so I can be as harsh or as retarded as I want, purely because I don't care about the consequences. That's why I have trouble fitting into YAB. I'm very afraid of hurting people, offending their sensibilites, though I'm slowly starting to figure out things. It's pretty much all social psych, and I barely looked at that.

And I figured why I like postmodernism so much. I AM postmodernism. Literally. I have a postmodern personality, postmodern habits, everything about me is postmodern. I steal habits. I pilfer mannerisms. I stole Jareds physical possessions and his creativity. I stole Bob's odd ability of meaningful meaninglessness and wit. I stole min-taec's taste in music, books and his mode of speech. I stole the finger trick off a girl in business week. I never really realised that I steal so many things. It's so crazy. I'm pretty much trying to analyse every part of me to see if any part of me is original. I don't think so.

But postmodernism is cool for the whole nothing new, yet it is thing.

Only problem with this is if you're an empiricist, so consequently, every person is a postmodernist. But that's not really the point :P

Words of love and words so leisured
Words of poisoned darts of pleasure
Died and so you died

High off chocolate and good music. Would have liked to talk to some one, but oh well. I'll try and go to sleep before the high crashes and being in the whole emotionally vulnerable state, I don't particularly want to be there. For the record, yes still super-uber happy :)

Beautiful boys on a beautiful dancefloor
Michael, you're dancing like a beautiful dance whore

How cool is that?

Au revoir, everybody.

No comments: