Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I think, therefore I am a hat.

Best line ever, dammit.

It's always better on holiday
So much better on holiday.

I'm STILL happy/insane! can you believe it? Three whole days! The truth is, that actually IS a record :P

I've actually had three bad days, but I'm been in a uber-brilliant mood, which is cool. My brain shut down yesterday, without me asking it to, which isn't very nice of it I think.

And exercise actually works! can you believe it? all this while, i've just been thinking, 'What?! people willingly do that to themselves?! what for? To get fit?! are they insane?!' I actually do feel better, which is kinda creepy...but good.

And why didn't anyone tell me Bob was on MSN!? *sigh* damn useless people...

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

How cool is that song?!

Alright, i'll stop it here with the general I-can't-find-a-suitable-adjective-to-describe-this and end this here. Bye bye all.

No comments: