Monday, March 08, 2004

A random thought or two.

Been thinking a bit lately, think I should stop.

I haven't really had a long post on this thing in a while. If you're hoping to find one now, don't bother. If you're not, even better. I'm not really into the long, meaningless soliloquays right now.

I've been talking to myself a lot. I talk to myself for atleast 2-3 hours a day, and more sometimes. I don't talk to myself out loud per se, though that happens sometimes, but what usually happens is that I either subvocalise or my lips move a little, but no sound comes out. Sometimes, I get incredibly absorbed like this, and I don't notice things around me at all. A lot of the time, I imagine that i'm talking to a friend, that they're there next to me, and I'm saying things to them.

I don't really know what this means. Does it mean I feel like talking to people, but don't, for some reason or another, or am I going insane?

I'm really unsure of myself at this moment in my life. For example, in the personality quiz I couldn't answer most of those questions, as I'm not too sure about them. I either don't know how I would behave in those situations, and I have a feeling that I could change how I do behave. I talk about myself a lot when i'm alone. I don't really know my capabilites, my strengths, my weaknesses. I'm not sure how to proceed to find out either. I guess my best way would be psychoanalyse myself, but that has it's own intrinsic problems.

That's all I going to say for now, I don't want to say too much here.

Hope you enjoyed my slight revealing of my inner turmoil. Either expect me to open up completely or shut up completely.

The New absolutely melts my heart everytime I hear it. It's akin to listening Sea Change, but just different enough not to be the same. Great song.

Have fun everyone.

No comments: