Wednesday, March 31, 2004

A day of madness, and Thom Yorke.

Fuck.

On to more important things, i.e. ME, MYSELF and did I mention ME?

Err, yeah. Watched stupid, stupid movie (You wasted a couple of hours of my life, Mintie!!!) then comfort eating. Mmmm, comfort eating...

It's wonderful that I have several comfort foods right now. It ranges from chocolate (I mean like icing chocolate) to vanilla icecream, with chocolate topping.

Alright fine, there is no vanilla icecream.

But seriously, comfort foods rock. Unhealthy as hell, but they ROCK.

I'm SO going to have a self-destructive habit like a couple of years down the line. Expect me to be either be smoking, drinking, or God forbid, exercising. Or if he/she really hates me, some fucked-up combination of the three.

You know, I'm incredibly tired. Which evil little energy sapping goblin sonofagun (ooh, how clever) visited today? oh, it's him. I call him George. Hi George. Say hi to George everyone *waves*

Anyway, hope you all have a fan-freaking-tastic time. Night.

No comments: