Friday, April 23, 2004

Cause it's just another day, you will lose it anyway...

We would be together
Lovers forever
Care for each other

I LOVE Venus. It's one of those few truly romantic songs that actually move me. It's so...indescribably beautiful.

Air is just utter brilliance, in electronica form. God i'm so obsessed with it. And it feels so...perfect. Just perfect. I'm completely obsessed with it, but once I listen to it as an album once through, I don't need to listen to it again. It just feels so complete...This is one of those albums you HAVE to listen as an album though, I think.

This'll probably be a music heavy post, cause i'm feeling that way, and I can't be bothered to recount my day and all that. Ask me if you REALLY care.

Radiohead Concert! Oh god i've waited so long...It was so SCARY today. MTV, deciding to be smart for a change, puts on Fake Plastic Trees. WHY MUST YOU TEST ME SO GOD?!

so consequently, I had to go screaming from the room, AND miss the vid for Fake Plastic Trees. ARGH! *sigh* atleast the concert will be good.

It's late at night, i'm getting tired and I should go to sleep. Air ROCKS. Never forget that.

Lots more to say, can't be bothered to say it here, i'll tell you all personally or something. Bye everyone *waves*

No comments: