Tuesday, April 27, 2004

How could you?

How could you get me to listen to Black Eyed Peas?! HOW?!?!?

For example, They have this one song called Latin Girls (leaves a damn lot to the imagination, don't it?) and the song goes on for over 6 freaking minutes!!! What the hell!?!? I can barely stand 2...

You can only imagine what the rest of the album would be like.

School starts unpleasantly soon, I am screwed for it, but to use an oft-quoted word, meh.

And no, you don't sound too hollow. Maybe that's just the idealism speaking. How would I know?

Atleast I, Robot is being turned into a movie. But Will Smith as the star? Bleh, there had to be someone better for this.

Yeah, won't say anything more, bye all.

EDIT: Okay, I know that this is a bit too political of me, but this edited speech of Bush sounds very similar to Fitter Happier to me. Including the tone. Or is that just me?

No comments: