Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A few things.

I'm going to need a therapist.

No, I mean it, I'm going to need a real therapist soon. Min-taec isn't there all the time, and i'm being completely unfair to him. Though...*sigh* upleasant decision I just had to make. I have to study psychology again. Good not.

I have a few things that I have to work out, or I won't like the effects of leaving them alone.

Why am I feeling so indifferent to death nowadays? it's weird. If I were to die right now, I wouldn't care. I really wouldn't care. I have this feeling that if someone or something were to kill me, I wouldn't bother resisting. Does this mean anything?

Anyway, it was a good day. Memento was good, sorta, you know what I mean. I...enjoyed myself today. That could probably be the best way to put it. I think.

Cats teach us that not everything in nature has to have a function.

No comments: