Thursday, March 31, 2005

Homeland Security is everybody's job!

I love spam. They think i'm Christian, no foolin'. Offered to hook me up with other Christian people of loose morals and questionable nature.

Lazy, lazy, almost contemptible day today. For no/some reason, I have gone forward into this long weekend really expecting myself to enjoy it. No reason why, just a feeling I will really enjoy it, despite the studying required. So far...nothing much. Enjoyment there though.

Plans should be devised for the holidays. I really need to do...something.

Note: I'm revising possible phrases for my obit. This could keep me busy. So far, 'I got nothing' is the leading contender. Speaks for itself.

Anyway, problems about sense data and metaphysical ramifications aside, have a lazy, or conversly, ridiculous over packed day. Au revoir.

1 comment:

Mintie said...

Somethings been bothering me alot lately. Thats the fact that my friends can all speak, write and generally express themselves far better than I can.

Ok thats not it, I lie

Y'all are getting FAR too much funnier than me (does that even make sense?). You in particular rishi boy , watch your step, before I pull some bad jokes out to muffle your humourous cries for help!