Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Satellite poem

Woo.

Had an assessment! It was mucho scary, as assessments should be. Let's not talk about the selling-out, nor the innate frustration involved. *sigh* Unpleasant.

However, I have been reading about Godel! There's an umlaut there, as well, but I lack the prerequisite knowledge to insert it. He is a super-genius! Guess that happens when you have Einstein as your BEST FRIEND.

I don't have Einstein as a friend :(

Also been thinking about Quality, and its relevance to a postmodern mindset...It's really quite nifty. The whole idea of transcending postmodernism through the art thingy corresponds very well with Quality, which pleases me greatly. Hurrah for smart people.

Am watching Mahoromatic! It's...umm, iffy. Good, but iffy. Noir will have to wait, as I don't like watching two series at once, and Mahoromatic is the much more inviting one. I still have Family Guy to get through as well.

And i'm meant to be studying! Damn business to its profitable Hell.

Puppies are adorable. Bye bye!

No comments: