Monday, March 14, 2005

That's exactly the type of wooly-headed liberal thinking that gets you eaten.

I've almost watched the first season of Buffy! *gasp* I am le committed.

And Kasporov quitted! Quitter. He's now going against Putin. Expect the book to come out sometime soon. In addition, he is CRAZY.

"In his chess career, Kasparov never shied away from political battles, going back even to before he became world champion by defeating the Soviet establishment favorite, Anatoly Karpov, in Moscow in 1985.

In 1984, the rivals' first world championship match, also in Moscow, broke up in controversy after five months when Florencio Campomanes, president of the international chess federation, FIDE, stopped the match after 48 games when the score stood at 5-3 to Karpov, citing concerns for the players' health.

Karpov had led the match 5-0, but after a long series of draws, Kasparov had won two games in a row, prompting speculation that Karpov was on the verge of physical and mental collapse."

Crazazy, I tells ya.

I should do my essay...I will be sorta busy this week. Going to theatre wednesday! Yay. Should be good good. I want to blog, but TIME. I'm going to fail, and not a have a good record of it. It'll be...worthwhile. I'm getting forgetful too. It's worrying, but something not to be concerned about. For now atleast. There are worse concerns such as the not sleeping and lack of nutrition thing.

But those things all require thought and time, of which I am very reluctant to sacrifice. Oh well, I can deal with it later. Tschuss tschuss.

No comments: