Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I scammed New Scientist!

Bahahahaha....It's a short story. And very cute. And very simple. Teheeheeheee.

I've developed RSI! That is to say, exams have started. Had two quite heavy exams today, being Business and Ancient. Am a little concerned for Business, as I did not go as well I had hoped, but it did increase my severe hatred for the subject and teaching of it. Intrinsically evil, almost.

Ancient, however, was quite fun! The Peloponnesian War is actually quite a fun topic, and I get to discuss it up with cool people. The exam itself was easy/broad, meaning I did not finish, but wrote a lot and hurt my hand. Hurray for good topics.

I will have to visit Bob-san soon in order to both deliver the Noir and make apologies for the lateness.

TO THE EXTREME

English morrow, to which I am relatively completely unprepared, yet have enough information to swamp me over and drown me forever in cwap. I still have heaps of time, so I guess I can do ze work.

It's interesting/depressing how the essay question in Ancient was actual literary criticism, versus the shite that we get taught as literary criticism in English. Mind you, literary criticism has it's own problems (and merits, to be fair), yet what we get taught is absolute tripe. Sickening, I swear.

*sigh* Standardised teaching, again bearing down and destroying the vestiges of the human mind. Go Chomsky go.

To conclude:

Run rabbit, run rabbit
Run, run, run,
Don't let the farmer have his fun, fun, fun
He'll get by without his rabbit pie,
Run rabbit, run rabbit
Run, run, run.

And there ends the little ditty. *nighttime and sleep*

No comments: