Saturday, April 09, 2005

I have WarCrack.

Really I do. I'm scared.

My books roxors:

"In general, the Romans were indifferent to racial and religious differences, despite having a certain distate for unwashed, drunken Germans."

That's really all what I wanted to blog about. Carry on.

I had a massively fun day today! Despite myself, I enjoyed today immensely. Really weird. Everything was goodzors. I still haven't got that picture. Grrr, I am an angry dog. An ANGRY dog.

But, I am an ANGRY dog who was able to watch Glasshouse. Yay for me. Holidays are here, and I am looking forward to them and altering my state of consciousness, if there is such a thing. I have started reading GG&S (I shall laugh off the urge to say Jared's book, as we all know he is severely illiterate and can only communicate in sign and feeling), which is a hella cool book. World history is indeed like an onion.

Hope you're having fun. I will catch you later.

No really. I mean that. I have a net. *hunting music begins*

No comments: