Monday, April 25, 2005

Whisper words of wisdom (8)

I have Billy Cyrus stuck in my head. What teh? Mothers are unusual like that.

I really feel like whining. But I won't, so i'll go listen to teh Beatles and read up more on scripts.

I watch Three Colours: White. Not as strong a piece as Blue, but a good piece nevertheless. The special features are quite nifty too, the director is crazazy. Perfectionists usually are. I wanna finish the trilogy, apparently all the characters from the three movies come together.

You can tell the whole thing is a huge labour of love project by the director, and it's come out quite well from it. The multiple languages is really quite...odd. The director is Polish, speaks Polish, yet the movies are French, with the White having both Polish and French spoken. Yet only English subtitles. However, the little extra feature, called Cinema Lesson with Krzysztof Kieslowski, has him speaking Polish with French and English subtitlies. Weird.

Goddamnit. Local video store lacks last two dvds of Berserk. Whatever shall I do. Although they look prettier now.

Found the things i'm looking for, exercised a bit and am not sure why i'm staying up. I feel...sick. Oh wells, Superman will save me. Night.

No comments: