Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Consistency: highly overvalued.

I'm listening to ladies sing! Yay metric! yay Eisley!

Now get into my pants.

What is pink and square at the same time?

Patrick Squarepants!

I missed Fairly Odd Parents and Arrested to do my 3u thing, which I...failed to do. I was really inspired and junk yesterday, but now am being sinful. Going back to old addictions. Expensive addictions. Crack-like addictions.

Damn you PvP!

I met someone cool today! Together, we were able to piece together coolness! yayyyyy. But more seriously, I was actually forced to articulate whatever the hell I believe in. It's more and a bit less difficult to talk about. I'm still kinda a retard though, especially when I did all this before...oh well.

I have no idea how I'm going to get motivated to do this work properly. I'll use that old fallback of not doing it. yay.

I'm doing well in most of my trials. Go cramming! Seriously, best study technique EVER. And now, I want school to finish so I can enjoy atleast the illusion that I have some freedom. And to read. That is fun. I am being continually frustrated at that like you not would believe. Well you might. But I don't want you do, and that's important, kapeesh?

Going to try and figure out something to make me do some work. Astrologists predict you will recieve a windfall of chocolate in your immediate future. Watch out for it.

No comments: