Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sick of it.

Grrrr. Trials. Grrr. The time off is nice though. Grr. Still, two damn exams, that i'm not sure of. Gr. And that frigging english exam. G.

I'm cold and studious, yet nowhere near as studious as I should be. Fuck that. I barely listen to music now, it is a weird thing. And did I mention that Junichiro Koizumi is like, the COOLEST statesman evah?

For starters, you can get a weekly bulletin that gives you account of his daily life. Best PR move ever.

Has three sons, one of whom he doesn't acknowledge. Who says chivalry doesn't exist?

He's got a CD recording of his favourite Elvis songs. And he sang I want you, I need you, I love you.

And this is what I would vote him for, if I could and if the day wasn't too cold, and I didn't have a "thing" on:

[talking about an offensive on street crime]

"It is like in the arcade game Whack-A-Mole. Even if you whack one mole that pops out, another will immediately appear out of a neighbouring hole. I, however, would disagree. If we work together and continue to whack the moles all over Japan, we can make strides in building communities in which the elderly and young alike can live safely and happily."

P.S. His hairstyle is known as the "Beethoven". Atleast that's what his barber calls it.

I don't blog often enough. There are lots of reasons for this.

Anyway, back to the grind.

No comments: