Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Cause all we got is (8)

Dead disco! Dead Funk!

Metric is shorter than my eyes show. Awesome though.

I got a haircut today. I learnt two things: 1) Why does every barber have to continually clack with scissors for every moment it's in their hands? Is it a barber college thing? Do they have competitions based on sound, speed, endurance? Why!? 2) Any barber who has his pinky up while doing the former thing is bound to be a polite barber. Watch out for those. Those are the most dangerous kind of barber.

Also, I took the day off to work on my English. I have only two periods! It's not that much of a loss. I go to plenty of business periods.

Enough to OWN YOU!!!

I hate not being the goat!

Everybody loves pie!

Fairly Odd parents continues to amaze, while Spongebob vindicates my belief about pie. Family Guy is good, if a little unpolished.

Being treated to that many good shows and music has put me in an energetic mood. I will perservere to finish this damn thing, and hopefully stay within word limit. Keep looking out for that chocolate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

No Martial Law; More Evacuation Requested
From Kathy Gill , Your Guide to U.S. Politics: Current Events . FREE Newsletter.
Hi there, I really like your blog here. I've added it to my favorites to make sure I don't miss anything good!

I've got a best acne cures web site. It's chock-full of best acne cures related articles.

If you ever get a minute, have a quick look. Thanks

Mintie said...

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Rishi Got Owned

rishimon said...

I will leave the rest as a stern reminder not to blog...My god, comment spam is like a STI.

I'm special enough to spammed! *tear*