Thursday, August 18, 2005

Just a quick post

To tell you all you're meatsacks. With brains made of meat! *thumbs up*

In fact make that *two thumbs up*

'Did you know that the human brain is the only computer in the universe made of meat?'

Point out two things wrong with that sentence. Or even better, make up what's wrong with that sentence, and then convince me, or even better, a snow leopard.

I have to go soon, cause Gilmore girls is on! *glee* (Is my gay showing?)

Fukuyama, this is Marx. Watch as he pummels you with a 2-by-4.

A COMMIE 2-by-4!

That is all for my clowning, my preliminary results have been...good, but nyeh. It's kinda weird. I don't even know why you brought it up. God you're such an ass.

Hehe, I would luv being an economist. *crosses fingers and hopes to work for government* Night now, take care.

No comments: