Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It just gets better and better

Law of Entropy my ass.

I made my lecture not too late. Slept in not one, but two places. Listened to the honking of geese. If you can honk the honk, you can tonk the tonk. Man, can these geese tonk. Geese will literally eat out of your hand. Finished Gatsby. Good book. Went to Jared's house, didn't get to watch Spirited Away. Did slay orcs though. Go Depp! I mean, Legolas.

Speedmouse. Was. Spectacular.

Roadie is like 6 times cooler in real life. And there's more than one! Fuckin' crazazy bananas.

My investment in Jared has paid off. It was a little rough with Dogville, and that thing he continues to do, but it worked out. Just goes to show, HOLD.

Okay, we need a crate of otters, and some hand lotion.

Forget the damn monkey!

And when I came home, this was here today. It's even more majestic in person. 14. FOURTEEN. It makes a pretty good stack.

Ugh. More Busy-ness. Night.

No comments: