Saturday, February 26, 2005

Posting

Have not posted in a while! it's because of my addiction to meaningless things that so consume my life. *cough* Theme Hospital *cough*

Maybe I should go get that cough checked out...at my awesome hospital!

Had a really, really, REALLY nice day/night/morning after. Went to a decent little dinner, and then watched moofies. But not BAD movies. In fact, GREAT™ movies were watched. One rather vague, yet...goodish and another awesome movie. Then some sleep, then table tennis and yay for Mario Tennis!

Great great night. Everything was great. Atmosphere, movies, people, animals, WoW...It's good, having one of these cool get together nights in a while after so long.

Sorry I left early, but we both need to study...even if none of us actually do so. I don't really care what people are going to do after HSC, but atleast I can be safe in the fact that I didn't directly contribute to the failure of someone I know.

Tropfest! Woo! It should roxors, if you play the cards right.

"There's always money in the banana stand!"

Yours truly,
Princess

No comments: