Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Decisions

Cruel, cruel decisions.

Had a great day. I turned up late for my class...again. I freaking love my Philosophy tute. The guy is so apathetic! He's so awesome. My soc sci tute either hates me or thinks I'm a genius. I'm hoping hate. Soc sci looks to be rather boring.

Why does all first year have to be so...tedious?

Societies are damn cool. I'm seriously contemplation skipping Ghost Dog, in order to participate in Smash Bros. tourney.

It's odd. Uni life is awesome, home life, not so much.

Is it me, or something else at work here? I come to Uni, thinking people here would be more mature, more critical, more able to control themselves. But no. Everyone is just horny. Wtf mate? Is it a Uni thing, or getting older thing? And I guessing Christa shouldn't be reading this, but i've lost all respect for him. Everything. Seriously.

I just realised, I bought a book. I have to pay for it.

More importantly, I won!

No comments: