Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sutekh was great

But this is how I spaz out.

I'm doing stats, so I can actually figure out the probability that I don't own any of those.

Past two days have been rather awesome. Yesterday especially. It was spectacular in that offhand, casually mentioned way.

Wasn't too late for my lecture, got my free coffee with my muffin, both of which were great, then learning eco was ridiculously easy. Also met a guy who did Eco well, and knows Chris Wong. Borange it was. Then Firefly, then hung out with Sutekh peoplez, then Philo lectures with clowns, then Ultimate Frisbee with hilarious logistical mishaps (And I learned how to throw forehand!) and then home.

Today, Lecture, then I was a rebel and skipped my optional Tute. Roamed around a lot, met more people from old school, agonised over crazy prices of textbooks, got my readings for Philo, watched Seventh Seal, got cosy with the exec, then learned how to play a board game and a card game, and met lots of nice people. It's been damn cool.

My profs are almost uniformly amazing. Philo guy is hilarious, my stats lectures are like high school, but if I had a great maths teacher in high school. Eco is mehish, but subject makes up for that. First week turned out well.

Now, I don't want to wake up at 7 o'clock four days a week. Night.

No comments: