Thursday, May 27, 2004

Could have been the best day of my life,

But it didn't. That is not good.

Overall, had a very good day today, filled with RAMEN, people and then some more RAMEN.

The RAMEN was good.

I went late to people's houses, played some manly man games, and laughing uproariously at them. Goddamn they're hilarious. Rugby has never quite struck me quite so funny as it did today.

Nyau.

The reason I was late today was I had a fight with my parents, and it started getting a bit much. I was starting to cry, and I really didn't want to be in my house at that time, so I decided to go for a walk. I forced myself to not to cry and walked for about 45 mins to relax, and then decided to go to Jared's house, even though I was like 2 hours late. Meh, it was better than my house anyway.

And they were not Ginger Snaps. That was like chewy...stuff. I'm being real polite here.

RAMEN was awesome! God I ate so much. I can live off that alone for soooooo long now. RAMEN is good.

Umm, school is on tomorrow again, Get to watch Troy! mmmm Sexy Brad Pitt. Looks to be alrightyish. Hehe, meaningless word.

RAMEN!

Night.

1 comment:

rishimon said...

Screw the team! Gimme my RAMEN.

And sure. unintentional. that's what I would said too.