Monday, May 10, 2004

Joy!

No, nothing joyous happened. I just love that as a name. It's my second favourite name, after Valentine. I need more names. Especially guy names.

I don't even know why I even bother collecting names. I'm not planning to have kids, ever, so why bother. I'll just name other peoples kids :D

Actually, you could say something joyous happened today. I'm so happy for it...yet sad.

People, never let me into a shopping complex unattended now. EVER. I nearly went insane today. I haven't been shopping in a while...it's so alluring. It took a lot of willpower for me NOT to buy some sort of gimmick.

It'd go something like this:

"Hey, I really like this!"

A few minutes later,
"Wait, no I don't. I hate that! I've always hated that!"

Repeated over and over and over...

And speaking of clothes(Must not purchase...but it's there!), I just saw like the coolest thing involving t-shirts. Laundry Origami!

It's so cool...

Mmm toasteds with strawberry jam at weird times of the day...

Don't really have anything else to say, i'm spinning into a good mood, lots of energy, no real place to put it, just feeling good. I'm going to talk to myself for the next few days now.

Blogger has gone all cool on me, it's so...sexy? amazingly useful? utter brilliance? all those things, I think.

Nothing else, i'm going to try t-shirt thing, it's looks...foldy!

Take care people.




3 comments:

Mintie said...

The Joyous thing that happened better not be the daym T Shirt Folding :P

rishimon said...

That is joyous!

No, the joyous thing is, if you read carefully instead of indifferently browsing, would be that I DIDN'T buy anything. That is joyous.

Mintie said...

I thought so

But then I made sure, see?