Tuesday, May 04, 2004

You see, everything in life basically boils down the this question:

Is this going to be better or worse than Ramen?

Had a verrrrrryyyyy long day today, it even turned out to be a little enjoyable. I found out that I am under no circumstances ever to be allowed to cook, as Ramen took me 15 mins, AND I made a mess. It was still good though.

Gah. My brain has decided to go walkabout. I had so much to write about...No I didn't, what am I saying. Ah well.

And goddamn people and their self-referentials. Anymore of that shit and I will stab you with a sharpened pole made out of other sharpened poles. Referencing aforementioned sharpened poles. Got it?!

I need to torture myself way more often. It's so...refreshing? hideously dangerous? engaging? well, if nothing else, keeps my mind busy.

Yeah so if that didn't make sense, umm yeah too bad. I'll explain later or something.

It's getting colder now ain't it? Night all.

No comments: