Thursday, May 20, 2004

I love that game.

The M&M game that is. Played it?

Didn't do much, got to watch lotsa nice music videos, including two of Bjork and Two of Air! yayyyyyy! well, the initial point was to watch Radiohead Videos but I got that done too :P

Read more of those nice little short stories, almost finished one anthology of them, only two more anthologies to go! damn it I keep doing this to myself too often. Who cares.

I have so many things that I want to do that I LIKE, and yet I can't quite do all of them. Damn economics! and then there's the inevitable schoolwork.

Haven't quite been in a proper mood today, my mind and my actions don't quite match. It's like almost, but then no. nyeh, it don't matter.

Listened to lots of music and am actually starting to warm up to emo. It's nice in an emo way. Typically what you expect from emo as well. It's almost scary and very degrading. Nice, sorta, I guess.

Ok, this writing structure isn't really good and i'm being rather silly and all but gimme a break it's late at night. Not really. I like to think it is though =)

Skipping school is fun. I better not get used to it though. Bad habit. But then again...

Keep having certain recurring thoughts about myself and of other people, they're sorta hard to explain...I'm trying not to be judgmental about them and just let them be as thoughts but it's a little more complicated than that. One thinks that mayhap this is not quite the best time or place to discuss such things.

In the meantime, have fun, enjoy yourselves and be content knowing one person you know is having a good time.

That's me, by the way, if you didn't catch that :P

Anyway, C'est la vie and all that sort of stuff I say. Buh bye all.

No comments: