Thursday, October 28, 2004

Don't need sleep, yet I do.

Going oh so very crazy oh so very slowly. This wasn't in the schedule.

Got my bracelet back today, taught people how to think and generally proving that people suck. ok, not really, but they need to know that.

Think I will sleep even if I don't want and want to watch my beautiful beautiful AZUMANGA DAIOH, the opening song...it's so, so...*drips away in majesty*

So...i'm not the only one going crazy? Good to hear. And wouldya please quit it with the worry? I'm fine as is, and I don't need people to look into me. Go watch some anime or do something or something. Yeah.

My eyes hurt! It's weird. Nightio!

1 comment:

Mintie said...

Lunatic #2 Checking in. The worry is because we care. Not to show we care. Not to act like we care. its because we care, we cant help but worry. Understand that oh mr "I am so much better than most" crap