Monday, October 11, 2004

Nothing's wrong, I'm just fine, i've realised I just don't like jokes...(8)

Feel like a longish post today, sated after a good bowl of ramen.

Fact one: Never, ever, get in the way of a ramen addict when they have not had ramen for a while.

Fact two: I am such a person.

Fact three: I am however, easily placated by random Asian snacks involving wafers and nutella. mmmm.

I've got to think a lot of stuff out. That sentence should explain things.

Day of election: Why did my dad vote for Howard?

First day of election: Nothing seems different. The world hasn't stopped spinning. Everything seems to be the way it was....Damn.

Second day of election: See first day.

First day of school: Disorientating, to say the least. Did well in eco. Did alright in english. Did alright in business. Heat was baaaaaad. Listened to lots of music. Beck is just SEXY.

Forming networks is HARD. It's even worse when you've got to readjust to the different sleeping patterns, lack of eating patterns, school, and the general idiocy and obnoxiousness of people. I really forgot about that.

The holidays have thrown me off. I've got to realign goals, readjust some of the mood swings, readapt eating, sleeping, thinking, life patterns, lotsa of pointless crap. And please, spare me the humanity. It's degrading.

Piskorz, or peesh-corshe as i've dubbed him seems like an interesting character. He seems to have emotional depth, but seems unable to understand it? deal with it? I sorta feel like manipulating him to the point of opening him up, but nah. That's risky as is, and i'm not really in the mood to put myself through torture again.

I'm finding it very hard to joke around people now. I mean real joking, not some faux-joke crap to satisfy people. There's only a few people left. I dunno, i'm sure there's more, and it's a lot more complex than I make it out to be, but from this little viewpoint, that's how it is.

Thankfully, made up my mind on almost everything. Might not be the right decisions, might not be the wrong ones, but hey, there is no such thing as right and wrong, right?

Everything interconnects.

Otherwise, let's see how the rest of life plays out, live whatever you can, and au revoir! Zorrolie shall save us all.

No comments: