Friday, October 22, 2004

It was a day which had weather.

(The title is cause I couldn't remember what the weather was like today, and I wanted to do those 'it was a dark and stormy night' crap)

It started out nicely. It promised to be a goodish day. I did my work. I didn't annoy too many people. I was much too selfish. Sex is annoying. Damn German kid. Ancient is cool! mmmm, political intrigue and mischief! Goodness.

I came home with work to do. Little did I know the arduous task that lay forth before me. See, people, this is why friends are a problem. A gratuitous problem which must be eliminated! *ahem* I mean, woo! Go friendship! Antics mentions them, must be good, right?

WRONG.

nah, right.

Piskorz was an epic. 5 hours. It took over 5 freaking hours. I hate to say it like this now, I like him too much. There is nothing as physically tiring and draining as a emotional duel. But I did it. I got through it. Slowly, oh so slowly, teasing, coaxing, playing, sometimes rough, sometimes sweet, sometimes nice...God I wish I were describing sex. It was quite satisfying though. I think that's how sex should be though. It would be great.

I can't believe it. There's post-angst. There actually is. This fricken counts as my therapy experience. If this is what sessions are like, I will be ROLLING IN IT.

Then, after that, he realises what an ass he was. *eye twitches, leading to irregular blinking*

I deserve labu. and sex..u.

how was your day?>
'

No comments: