Friday, October 08, 2004

The tune you'll be humming forever (8)

Having nice, nice days, going to stick around for a little while longer and see what happens.

Strangely enamoured with Mass Romantic, it's finally latched on to my brain and begun that obsessive process that I know so dearly and love. Still listening to Dismemberment Plan though. Mucho good lyrics do that ^^

Holidays are nearly over! *in shock* It's been alright. Self-aware, in a different sort of way...I don't even know what that means. But i'm sure something will cure me of that. Something shiny and flashy, like on TV! Yayyyyy.

Resuming onto my old habits as i've completed the newer ones, nevermind the fact that I haven't done the important stuff. Bah humbug, who needs it. Anyway, read MT and Bai Bai!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!