Sunday, October 03, 2004

QT's diary and news and Shouts and Murmurs Oh My!

Where did the wonderful timestream slip off too?

If the lack of bloggage concerns thee, get better priorities I say. It's a goddamn blog, aight.

Have to keep up my political count ^^

Laughing at Whose line, reliving and slightly amazed at childhood prompters and Everybody seems to think I’m lazy. I don’t mind, I think they’re crazy...Don't waste the holidays! Important!

You should make a movie about dolphins. Dolphins are God's majestic creatures. Dolphins rule the planet and are smarter than you or me. Bow down to dolphins the mighty creatures of God's heaven and earth of the dolphin land! Please make a movie about dolphins, maybe gangster dolphins, I'll act in it for you you know.

- Jodie Miller, a dolphin fan

Right on! Wow, I really lack material. I STEAL material from famous people to pad out my own. How low can I go?! NO, does not refer to limbo or other sexually-related material, as much I want it to be...

Ciao Ciao!

No comments: