Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ultimatum

As of the of this posting, time is running out for you people to suggest new music to me. From midnight Sunday, I will no longer be accepting new suggestions or new music for a looooong time, to be decided by me. Therefore, you have till Sunday to either suggest me new music or give me music in order to give you some fair warning of the callousness that will come soon.

I'm giving you leeway in that you don't have to actually give me the music in any form (though if you really want, you can). You can suggest me music or give me lists of music. Suggestions can be posted here, given to me on paper, emailed to me or if you live in Peru or Tasmania, snail mail (But all submissions MUST be recieved by the sunday mentioned).

That aside, proof that computer nerds are cool:

Remember when your mother used to tell you not to watch TV during a thunderstorm? She had it right (well mostly). You should not be using your computer if lightning is striking anywhere close to you, and for its safety, unplug the modem from the phone jack. Go watch TV instead, TVs are easier to replace. Actually, go outside and watch the thunderstorm; thunderstorms are cool.

And found on Slashdot:

What the scientists have in their briefcases is terrifying. -- Nikita Khruschev

3 comments:

Mintie said...

First of all define "LONG TIME"

secondly, hurry up and give me a list of music you have, so I can see what I can make you get.I will give you... 5 albums at least.

rishimon said...

I can't really post or type as the letter that comes after f on my keyboard is broken. No really, I mean it, broken...But the time period will be around end of this year, maybe earlier, maybe later, as decided by me. List of albums will be provided on request (just look on iPod.)

P.S. Do you know how difficult it was to write that? The inability to use the letter that comes after f makes for little annoyances. Forced to think up synonyms, unable to use the continous present tense. The letter that comes after f-o me.

Mintie said...

g
g
g
g
g
g



For your copy and paste pleasure =P