Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hand out

*whack!*

It's been a long, long time!

School has started. That is very bad news. It's goddamn annoying it is. I have gone very emo past few days, I seem to be unable to cope with teh skooling. Hopefully, I will adjust over the next few days. End of this week, at most.

Undecided over the Alison thing and YAB. I don't really feel like going to the Yabbage, but I think I should...It'll probably just make me more emo though. Alison thing is difficult to get to. And I really should focus on my, you know, school work and all.

Damn Hearts! Damn it to its uncivilised hell. Sigh, the ebola will be good enough revenge I guess.

I will watch an ep of Trigun today. And I finished dling Noir! Hurrah for Noir. Also dled Outfoxed, but that is of secondary nature. Holy mesugenah time is lacking. In EVERYTHING.

Anyway, I got a new badge, and you should all do something. Bye all.

No comments: