Friday, October 28, 2005

The capitalist system is bunk

or was that history?

It doesn't matter, because i'm not winning. Well, I did win, but it was Pyrrhic. And kinda meaningless, cause I won Existentialism.

Winnah?

So yeah, I won existentialism (snipe that, bitch) and am now waiting for it in the mail. Like a puppy. I also forgot my phone. But it turned up in someone elses hand.

The funny thing was, I was just about to give you guys the domestic phone number, when I was pleasantly informed that my phone was fine. Wow, that was a close call! Hilarious.

Our school is AMAZING. I went to school to inquire about my misplaced phone, when the office lady looks at my Kagan and goes, "Oh I just finished a course in Ancient History at Macquarie." And that's when I started palpitating. See, this is how overqualified our school is. Our office people have skillz. I also went to enquire about fish, and was told they are happy in a pond. So that was good.

And I haven't lost my evil commie touch. I was successful in procuring HOMM3 Complete (no, i'm not going to expand that, if you know it, you know it, if you don't, know that I hate you) which promptly made me lose a couple of days of my life. Yatta. Then I got Close combat 3, which is pretty exactly the same, cept better functionality (and COMMIES!) as the one which I wanted so bad. The tutorial though = crap.

So these two wins have kinda made me not spend so much time on Ebay.

Hah, I lied.

Only a little.

As for study, CRAP. I haven't done...enough. I finished my Kagan, so I am hella prepared for Peloponnesian war, but I havta revise Caesar, Rome and Sparta. Caesar especially. 19/25 tells me to revise :P

As for extension, eh. I did well in trials, so I'll just follow that regime, and I should come out alright. I'm hoping for a band 6 in 3u, if I can.It'll pull up my atrocious english scores atleast.

I've been thinking about nature vs. nurture recently, and the results are inconclusive. I've been thinking about how the me and the cool people I know have turned out, and i'm not sure. I certainly don't think personally, my family played any part in my personality; it was much a friends/me thing. Hell, the way i've turned out was in spite of my family, rather than because of it.

I'm really different from my brothers; both physically and intellectually. Physically, they're more endomorphic. Intellectually, they're nowhere near as inquisitive, not as committed, and nowhere nearly as awesome. Which makes me think that having kids and a family isn't exactly the right way for me to go. Not that it ever was.

That's all I have to say for now, I must motivate myself to study and stop trying to think of the ways in which I could win...games. I will focus on winning the HSC instead! It's like a game, cept it's crap, everyone has to do it, and very few people like it. Graphics are non-existent. Gameplay? Sadistic. And it gives new meaning to phrase 'learning curve'. As for stability, hell no, they release a new patch like every couple years. Wicked retahded indeed. Night.

3 comments:

Mintie said...

Its "History is bunk"

and

Ebay? Recognize my skillz BOYO, 142.5 for a Gamecube, 4 controllers, 2 memory cards and Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance.

YEAH BOI!

Ok, so kim bought it. but I bid. and shit

rishimon said...

...Did you seriously think I didn't know the quote? And the quoter?

Yeah, heard about that...BG on cube ain't really a find though.

rishimon said...

A) I don't believe i've ever quoted you for grammatical errors.

B) If I have, I think we both can agree that I was right to do so.

C) Your errors were egregrious and plentiful. Goddamn it, capitalise!

D) Can you say anything at all into the microphone? Anything AT ALL? Cause that would be cool...'Blow marios brains out'? I understand he's Italian and all, but you don't really have to roleplay that much.

Or did he just forget to pay 'juice money'?

E) What kind of pathetic excuse for a smiley face is that?