Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's happened.

I've finally lost it. I've started fantazising about books I don't have but desperately desparately want (read: my knees are more than willing to get these books), and not only that, i'm meeting and admonishing the authors. I'm looking at you, Kagan. You neo-conservative you. Oh silly, now look what you've done. You went and signed the PNAC charter. Now i'm going to rub your nose in it to teach you a lesson not to do it again. You do these outside! Got it?

I'll say it again: Chasing and trying to find out where those damn kookaburras were laughing from was much more entertaining than revising. It also got me thinking about how if you first came to Australia, being used to well, songbirds, you heard this retahded laughing sound, you would be freaked. Also I read this thing about this guy making an album which have birdsongs and such on it. Seems awesome and cool.

I am revising...sorta. Just not well. Or at all.

My mum took away my book. Why is she literate and hurtful!? I have to go prevent rape now. It's not very fun. Night.

2 comments:

Mintie said...

Honestly, learning shit is a bitch. However, if you wish to read my creative piece, and give me feed back, that will help me and aid you not!

I was scared by Kookaburras. Australia doesnt have nature in the idyllic sense. It has the dried remnants. Remember that.

Go prevent rape? Knees are willing?

I do not need to know of of your masturbation and blowjob skills. All I need is for time to go fast

rishimon said...

No, learning is fun. Being forced to memorise contradictory and aimless shit for a piece of paper is EVIL.

You may not need to know, but we all know you want to.

How does fufilling someones sexual appetite prevent rape? It just encourages them as they think they'll just get someone to service them. For free. I prefer to cut it out at the source.