Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Further proof that Gittins is the...above mediocre-est

Opening paragraph:

The thing that worries me about economic rationalists - and the business people who want the rationalists' policies into practice - is their tendency to eat their babies.

See, if I ever become an economist, I'm not sure whether I would be this cool.

As for me, meh. I'm behaving inefficiently, if baseball and Metal Slug can be called that. This English business is annoying the fuck out of me, i'm at the stage I am willing to memorise essays, mostly because i've read my notes so many freaking times it is meaningless. And so, i'm spending huge amounts of time on Ebay, trawling and watching out for that one special bargain that will change my life. For about 3 days. Then back to trawling.

See, I figure that I can stockpile enough of these bargains, I will never have to go outside, eat, sleep or deal with humanity. EVER AGAIN.

Yes, it's a pipe dream, but we can all agree, dreaming is fun.

I've watched the same scrubs Episode 5 times now. I need to stop.

Did you notice the inversion?

I'm going to waste more time on...funness. Or actual study. It's weird being up early.

EDIT (not a true one): Bird flu is SCARY.

No comments: