Saturday, October 15, 2005

This is what i've been reduced to

Buying old skool games on Ebay.

And I had nearly had it too. Close Combat: A bridge too far dammit. I loved that game. Played the demo to death squishing people under tanks. I didn't win what I sorta/maybe wanted, so now i'm going to console myself by getting another game. Yup, perfectly logical. See, I figure that if I buy the game(s), I'm not being a filthy rotten commie thief. And save myself dling.

Not Lenny! Leave him alone, damn non-commies!

World XI. Pathetic. Goddamn pathetic.

Journeys is coming along merrily...or should that be Meryl Lee! *teeheehee* I'm starting things that I should done a loooong time ago. Meh, it's journeys.

If I see any more frigging ads for the new workplace relations crap, why I oughta...

On other news, it appears i'm going to BDO! This despite NOT LISTENING to ONE of the several BANDS that HAVE RELEASED a NEW ALBUM.

That looked a lot cooler in my head. Damn.

Oh well, I guess you could listen to the radio, eyes closed, remaining sedentary, perhaps gnawing on a delicious shank of lamb...

No comments: