Monday, October 24, 2005

He's eating his feelings.

Someone nearly as awesome as me.


Feeling a little off. I haven't eaten enough today, and the weather is playing a part too...It's the bad part today. Maybe i'll just read some Martha Nassbaum to reassure myself.


Goddamn it, what happened? Why the fucks have I become so friggin sedate? I'm reduced to reading the goddamn paper for Chrissakes. And why the hell didn't you people react to it?! This is why I propose to get four new friends (in paperback!) in the form Kant, Rousseau, Wittgenstein and Sartre into my life, to make it brighter and cheerier...Or not.


Cept I can't.


Why?


I got sniped.


I fucking got sniped. Not once, not twice, but FOUR times. By the same guy.


In the interests of revenge, i'm publishing the name. Peteo956, I sincerely hope we meet in hell, where I will pummel the crap out of you.


This is all your fault Jared.


I even left his house early to bid on these things...Sonofabitch. I'm pissed yo, and I am so gonna comfort myself (not like that you hussy)


Binge shopping here I come!


In better news, I saw Bob's video. Her mom = awesome actor. Was that even planned?! Did she just walk into the scene exactly like that and you left it in? Cause she was awesome.


See, if I were a sweaty buzzkill, overweight, constantly complaining about my alimony, chainsmoking and Jewish, I would make a great producer/agent! In addition, I could give humourous commentary like this:


Me, the producer/agent: Listen Babs, first things first. Your casting choices. Jared Orth? Who the fuck is that? No one wants to go to a movie and see Jared Orth. He's a nobody. Who's he? That's right, he's replaced. They wanna see all them fancy name stars, like Arnie, before he wussed out and went into politics.


*end me being producer/agent*


Good times.


I'm not feeling well, and I've just been sniped. Bye.

1 comment:

rishimon said...

I agree...Let's beat her up. (Nassbaum, NOT your mother. She is too cool for school. How bitterly ironic.)