Sunday, October 23, 2005

In retrospect

It really has been a very good day.

Except for the sting in the tail. That was mean. There was an article about shopping addicts, and how it was as widespread as obesity, and how the affected are 90 per cent women. I thought I was in the clear, as I lack a vagina (Yes, it IS a good thing.) But then, at the end, they went, men are affected differently. They either keep collections of expensive things, or bid at online auctions.

Screw you buddy. Screw you.

Me wanty.

I didn't study enough. Hell, i'm not studying now. I should be. Either way, I got icecream today! Really nice icecream. From New Zealand Natural. Though I highly doubt their claims of being 'nature's backyard.' My parents bought it for me as a 'treat'. They are awesome like that sometimes. And they gave me chocolate! Huzzah.

I read more Kagan. In the sun. Also, today was a tense day on ebay. I was bidding on one thing, putting off bidding on another, the other fell through, so did this one...it was very tense. For a while I was winning. Long enough for me to feel elated.

Did anyone watch the cricket match? It was quite good! So anticlimatic towards the end though. 2 balls, 2 runs, and then...an edge for four. Eh. Up to that point was hella interesting though. Lee getting Gillespie in the ribs. Hilarious.

I wanna see Me and you and everyone we know. It got a good review, and I am smitten with Miranda July. A performance artist! Hah. Her hair has the weirdest part. And she has huge eyes. We're talking dinner plate here. Damn it, she is making me cheat on Meryl. That hussy. Not that i'm actually sleeping with either of them, but emotionally. That's where it counts. And hurts. *sob*

Jared should know, in contrast to my very nice parents who don't hang up on me, that he is a very bad person, and should feel very guilty. Very bad.

But now, now who has the petty revenge?! That's right me!

I'm going back to study now. Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remarkability and the Ten Faces of Innovation
During my week as guest host here at FC Now, I've tried to amplify, explain, or improvise on the Ten Faces of Innovation from my new book that appears in the current issue of Fast Company .
For all your leasing needs Check out our New leasing financing Site,