Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Can you believe it? it's only been two days and i'm already out of ideas for titles...

Rationality is a harsh mistress. Just when you think you're finally right, she bludgeons you to the ground, leaving you stunned and dazed. Then, as you're struggling to get to up, she kicks in you in the ribs, again and again. You're completely winded and almost unable to breathe, there's a harsh clenching pain in your chest and you lie there, panting, gasping...

Day two

Did pretty much nothing today. I couldn't sleep, thanks to a combination of jet lag, soul-searching and reading, so I got up at 5 or so and got on MSN. Luckily, I was able to catch Jared and ended up talking to him for about an hour or so.

Spent most of my day after that reading. I've spent almost two days on Harry Potter 4, and I still haven't finished it. I'll finish it tonight.

Animals seem to like me, the dog always wants to sleep on my lap and the cat sits next to me while I read. Kinda nice, but a little annoying.

Went to the mall today in the evening, trying to decide what the hell I should buy for all you people. I haven't made up my mind as of yet, so I expect that you give me suggestions. By that, tell me.

See, that's the problem with America. Choice. I order one subway sandwich, and by the time the counter lady asks me whether I want parmesan cheese on my sub, I'm lying on the floor drowning in a pool of my own saliva.

That's the other thing. I'm not vegetarian anymore...atleast till the end of the year. I know it's not that long, but I have some plans for next year, so I have to do this. I can't be bothered to put the reasoning for this up, you can ask me if you want if you see me on MSN or something.

Convincing people that they can't get me gifts, I don't want anything anyway. You cannot get me something. I mean that. If you feel obligated to get me something, you're wrong. Horribly horribly wrong.

Doing more fun soul-searching, staying up at odd hours, everything is cold. and snowy. Lotsa snow.

Castles in the air - they are so easy to take refuge in. And so easy to build, too.

I have lots - Would you like to come in?

Have fun all. Night.

No comments: