Thursday, December 04, 2003

Unfortunately, budget cuts prevent me from getting glitter. Will you accept brightly coloured pieces of paper?

Mood swings, repression, self-consciousness, generalities, specificities and judgemental.

What do those words mean? Damned if I know!

Does that mean I'm damned?

Yes. This is going nowhere.


I'm listening to Coldplay, I don't really like it, but I'm not really in the mindset to appreciate anything deeper. And it's so gloriously dramatic and romantic. Much much simpler than everything else.

Getting tickets to Vivaldi was much harder than expected, I didn't think he was that popular. I should, with any luck.

And are we doing anything this weekend? Jared, organise, I'd prefer not to, I'm a little busy. If you can't, I'll organise, I want to see you two together atleast one more time before I leave, and I'm not taking any chances.

To sleep, I guess.

Sleep well.

No comments: