Thursday, December 18, 2003

A one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

I always liked that line.

Had some fun today, my days are starting to get busy. Woke up lateish (around 11.30 or so) which is starting to piss me off. Jetlag is still somewhat there, though it's starting to fade. I've got crap coming over the next few days, so I need to plan shit out now.

Watched LOTR: ROTK (that's Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, if you really need it) today, wraps the series up really well. If anything, it has even more fighting than the second one, but has it's movie and dramatic moments as well, so it's quite good. It's 3.5 hours, but you won't notice it. Jackson's done quite a good job on this one.

Went to the movie at 12.45 only came back out at 4.15 or so. Came back to my aunts place and then went out again around 6ish to a mall. I've got to start budgeting so I can get gifts for all you people and everyone I can think of. I bought myself a cookie (and damned expensive that was, 1.49) and walked around the mall, fishing for crap. Found some stuff i'm willing to buy, time will tell..

Am definitely going to NYC (yay!), going this friday and the weekend. I should get a list of places to go to, i'll figure it out soon.

Being the lazy fuck I am, I couldn't be bothered to send you proper greeting cards, so I sent you all E-cards™ (everything in America is trademarked...i'm surprised I can remember the combination for the ™ symbol. So enjoy you E-cards™.

I have to go organise my clothes, schedule a few things, crap like that.

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

Night all.

No comments: